Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Overdue...

I had honest plans of posting more pictures and blog entries while we were in China, but our internet connection was so slow that I decided my time would be better spent exploring the city rather than sitting in our apartment on the computer. I think it was a good decision.

I intended to catch up on blog entries when I got back to the states, but unfortunately, I lost most of my pictures when my hard drive crashed 3 days after returning home. The only pictures I have left are some we took on Johnny's camera and some that I still had saved on my camera.

Well, about 4-5 months later, I've made one post-China blog entry regarding Chinese food. (See below). The rest of the posts on the blog were written while we were in China (that's why there's so few of them), and I uploaded a blog entry from one of Johnny's previous trips to China. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment